I hope you enjoy my blog. If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

I hope you enjoy my blog! If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I'm back.....

I’m back…… (did y’all miss me?)
Guess what inspired me to get back to this blog? You’ll never guess. …..Just try……
Okay, it was a salad.
I’m on day 12 of Super Awesome Salad September, along with my other teammates on “Tummies Aren’t Trashcans” and this past weekend I made a salad for my sister and her husband and it was SOOOOO good I just had to pass it on. Here we go!
The players:
2 cups of cooked quinoa
2 cups of cooked lentils
2 cups of roasted carrots (carrots, 2 TB of olive oil, salt and pepper, roast on 450 degrees for 25 minutes)
The fancy dressing:
1/3 cup plain Greek Yogurt**
½ lemon juice
1 TB of Dill
Mix it together, eat it. Know that you are doing something good for your body.
**Praise the Greeks for at least getting yogurt correct (God knows they’re terrible at paying taxes), because you can do so much with it! This means I will be making a post about Greek yogurt soon.
Did y’all miss me?



1 comment: