I hope you enjoy my blog. If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

I hope you enjoy my blog! If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New Chandelier vs Bruce Springsteen



Bruce Springsteen tickets for the "Wrecking Ball Tour" went on sale this weekend and regular tickets were sold out in 27 minutes on Ticketmaster. WHAT?????
So, then I looked on a few other ticket sales sites and the best seats were $160+ fees + taxes + Fed-exing! WHAT times INFINTY??? ARE YOU SERIOUS? DOES HE COME SING TO ME AT MY SEAT??? DOES PATTI AND THE REST OF THE E STREET BAND MAKE ME DINNER, TOO?
That comes to almost $500 for two tickets to see Bruce in concert before I die.
Guess what I need more than Bruce tickets? A new Chandelier.





4 comments:

  1. I vote for Bruce. The Chanandeler Bongs might scare me a big...

    ReplyDelete
  2. we could find you a vintage chandelier somewhere around town. unless you have your heart set on a particular one. i have yet to go to that suburban antique store place on crestwood. i think it is where the housewives OTM consign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need two that match - shall we shop??

    ReplyDelete