I hope you enjoy my blog. If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

I hope you enjoy my blog! If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I like Uneven Hemlines.


I found this super fun Anthropologie dress this morning while looking for things "bright", "cheerful", "Spring-ish" and with "an Uneven Hemline".
I think I like this new hemline for the Spring, but then again, I like things that are Asymmetrical and/or don't match. (For what it's worth, I did not like to color in the lines as a small child, either.) It drives Boyfriend insane. His favorite color is plaid and he can read a map like Rainman. I prefer to get to my destinations via Soul-searching. It's not that I prefer chaos, I just like things a little off-center.
By the way, we get another hour of sunlight in 11 days!!!
Hells YEAH, Mofrickas!

No comments:

Post a Comment