I hope you enjoy my blog. If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

I hope you enjoy my blog! If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Do you know what happens when you Google “Gia” and “purses”?
Wonderful, delightful images will appear on your screen.
Try it.You’ll get this:


These are all Michael Kors and they are beautiful, right?
Here's the info if you want to buy one for me.

Yes, I know they are fabulous. And there's more!
Look!


Also it's Michael Kors: just Google "Michael Kors Gia Colorblock Saddle"

There's like, a thousand purses he makes called "Gia" For the record, I have never met Mr. Kors. I have no idea how I managed to inspire such a amazing array of handbags, but here they are anyway.

***all images are Michael Kors. I'm serious, he has a ton of purses.

Okay, YOU try it. Google your name and then purses. Next, I'm going to Google "Gia" and "shoes".

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. There aren't quite as many Kelly Bags, but the best one by far is the Hermes Kelly bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I LOVE that bag!!!! Love it more than a Birkin.

      Delete