I hope you enjoy my blog. If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

I hope you enjoy my blog! If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

G-POST and some randomness

Spanky has such a rough go of it, don't you think?



I mean, how much laying around can he possibly get done in one day? He has to get up super early to get his couch-laying-down time in. He is dedicated, that is for sure. I'm really jealous, I wish I was curled up with him.



And in Shoe News, how do we feel about these Pour La Victoire? I kinda love 'em, kinda don't.

  
Pour La Victoire at Shopbop

What else....? Oh yes, have you seen Jon Hamm's Vimeo on Rookie magazine? Do you even know Rookie magazine? It is for teenage girls, but really it's for the teenage girl in all of us. Think Sassy magazine (holy crap, how old am I?) just way Sassy-er.
Anyway, Jon Hamm dispenses very useful info to today's budding young adult ladies and it is mainly hysterical, heart-felt and very helpful.
Here is the link:
Rookie Magazine, Ask a Grown Man

If you have a few moments, read some of Rookie. The editor thinks of Angela Lansbury as a style icon (who doesn't?) and shows you how to make your own corsage for prom. Very useful info for anyone!

Have a great Thursday! Get off your computer and go drink some pink wine!


No comments:

Post a Comment