I hope you enjoy my blog. If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

I hope you enjoy my blog! If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

G-POST: What Spanky did Yesterday






 We have new Adirondack chairs! I should have been taking Spanky on a nice long run yesterday, but I had some dental work done and the newly graduated dental assistant (like, she graduated LAST WEEKEND) did not give me the right shots, so I had to get three total because I am a total pansy and can't handle any sort of discomfort or pain, and as a result I spent most of yesterday afternoon drooling and kept applying lip gloss to my face instead of my mouth. FUN. When the numbness wore off, I celebrated with a glass of wine, a wine book (tackling Austria and Hungary right now. Side Note: Hungarian looks like this: Krakludyk with lost of swirls and accents. Any pronunciation guidance would be appreciated), my new chair and Mr. Spanky Doodle Dandy. As long as we are beside him, he loves to be outside. He also got a good brushing, which he loves. I brushed so much hair from him I think I created a new Spanky. Whatever dog hair is not on the front yard is all over my couch and hard wood floors.











This is a very typical picture of the BF and Spanky on the couch, on a very typical evening, after a very typical dinner, watching our typical shows***. A very typical weekday night may include the following: a walk, 20 minutes tidying up the kitchen. I know you are fascinated. Please, put on your sunglasses so you won't be blinded by your jealousy of my over-the-top lifestyle.




So, that was what Spanky did yesterday! What did you do?
*** Y'ALL, my SHOWS are gone for the summer. No New Girl, No Glee, No Smash, No Modern Family. What the hell am I supposed to do now? Read? Netflix Downton Abbey? Let me know if there are any shows or books I should be reading this summer, I could use some suggestions!

2 comments:

  1. I've watched sooo much Netflix Downton Abbey that I can quote the entire first season. My Dowager Countess impression cannot be missed.

    ReplyDelete