I hope you enjoy my blog. If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

I hope you enjoy my blog! If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

Friday, May 25, 2012

G-POST. A day late. Again.



How freaking cute is my Spanky? I just love him.
So, it was brought to my attention that some of you may not know that G-POST actually stands for something. Gratuitous Picture Of Spanky Thursday.
There you go.



Oh, and a quick update. Remember these shoes? Within 3 minutes of posting them on this blog, I got a big "Hell to the No" from BF. So, they won't be showing up in my closet anytime soon.

 And remember how I was super upset with Bruce Springsteen about trying to take all my money to go see him in ATL? Well, he added more dates to The Wrecking Ball tour and my super sweet Mother bought us tickets to see him in Chicago this September. Hells yeah, y'all. Oh, but I still haven't gotten a new chandelier. It is possible this household has spent some money on wine. And dresses.


BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!


Have a good Three Day Weekend Y'all! Be Safe.
Remember why we celebrate Memorial Day!

Kisses!

2 comments:

  1. i'm not sure about these block sandals either. even when made by the doyenne of wonderful weirdness, miuccia prada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spanky looks comfortable...and terribly cute!

    ReplyDelete