I hope you enjoy my blog. If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

I hope you enjoy my blog! If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

Friday, May 4, 2012

G-POST a day late and Elizabeth and James

Spanky and I got up really early this morning.
See:



He has been helping me study The 5 Bordeaux Classifications of the Medoc, 1855 this morning. He is like, "OMG, what is the difference between Pauillac and Margaux anyway?" Like me, he prefers Right Bank Bordeaux to Left Bank. Spanky has a great palate.

I digress.

I was like "Spanky, I don't want to look at Bordeaux anymore!!!! I want to look at the Spring/Resort 2012 Elizabeth and James look-book!" And he was like, "Roger, that!"





We both like this outfit, for several reasons:




From ShopBop. I love ShopBop.



1: Short-suits are awesome.
2. Pink is fun.
3. The versatility. The blazer would look hella awesome with a dress or jeans.
4. Spanky thinks I would look awesome walking him in the neighborhood in this outfit.

Fun, huh? I think those Olsen sisters know what they're doing. They have decided to use their Child-Star Powers for Good and not Evil. Lindsay Lohan tried to make tights for Macy's (or Nieman Marcus?) and even they turned out kinda trashy. They need to mentor her.



No comments:

Post a Comment