I hope you enjoy my blog. If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

I hope you enjoy my blog! If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve. Go the Hell Away 2011








It was a pretty good year.


I went to 3 "I" places: Italy, Ireland and Iowa. Guess which one had fried pork sandwiches made by the World Famous "George the Chili King".


Also had a visit from a crazy tornado, and no I'm not talking about the Smig.



We hung curtains, and our neighbors are SO happy that don't have to watch us walk around naked any longer.


I got a new car. Boyfriend got my old car. He is saving up for a Big-Ass Man Truck, so hopefully the Escape will make it for a little while.




To say good by to 2011, we threw our ultra-awesome Boyfriend and Princess Pretty Face NYE party! Fun was had by all.


I only have this one picture that looks okay. A 2012 Resolution will be to take better pictures since I am taking this blog very very seriously. For Realz.








2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by from the cleanse group to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good. i'm glad you posted this one as i am safely lurking behind heather.

    ReplyDelete