I hope you enjoy my blog. If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

I hope you enjoy my blog! If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

NOLA 2012

Because I know what y'all are begging to know what we did in NOLA this past weekend....
I show my pictures.

We toured the Lafayette Cemetery. It was awesome.




We got stuck in traffic jam because of a high school band parading down the street. Because it's New Orleans, it was awesome.




I wore a sequined skirt the size of a postage stamp to John Besh's restaurant, August. Boyfriend thought it was really awesome.







At August, we opened up a bottle of 2000 Dujac Clos de la Roche, wedding gift from Uncle Ben. For those who aren't familiar with Dujac, this is hella awesome.






We ate cheeseburgers at the Camellia Grill. Since I allow myself 3 Cheeseburgers a year, you know this one had to be ultra-awesome.




Also, at August, we shared our Dujac with the sommelier, Erin White, who in turn shared Pingus Psi and Baumard Quarts des Charmes. It was a lovely experience. Sharing is awesome.






We made our first stop at Butcher and got lunch, which is always our first stop pulling into NOLA. This is what was left of a Cubano with housemade chips, Cole Slaw and Mac n Cheese with Cilantro Breadcrumbs. Not awesome? Attacking my turkey sandwich without taking a picture.




















1 comment:

  1. Yay postage stamp skirt! btw, what did you two think of the camellia grill?

    ReplyDelete