I hope you enjoy my blog. If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

I hope you enjoy my blog! If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Well, I think it's a Perfect Idea.

Doing a little web-surfing, checking out HGTV.com (a daily habit), and I spotted a link labeled "Kitchen Island Dog Bed", and of course I clicked on it, because when, just when, I ask you, have you ever seen those four words together?

This what I got:


Am now shopping for a contractor who can build this "Kitchen Island Dog Bed".

5 comments:

  1. where would this kitchen island go? maybe a patio-suitable outdoor kitchen island dog bed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not in the kitchen. How about your patio? Spanky is spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, totally sold one at the store. It's gone now though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just need to knock out a wall or two, thats all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alas, this "Kitchen Island Dog Bed" is for the "Just Won the Lottery" house. Will let you know when we win the lottery. Or maybe we won't tell you.

    ReplyDelete