I hope you enjoy my blog. If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

I hope you enjoy my blog! If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Need a New Dress Like I Need a Hole in My Head

But I need this dress! I do. I just cannot live without it.
I know, right?!?!?!

You can Pre-Order it from Nordstrom, which means that they think it is gong to sell out really quickly, so hurry up and order it already, correct?
And it is Diane Von Furstenberg, and she and I don't usually get along so well beause I really want to wear her wrap dresses and i just cannot. I feel like I need 87 safety pins and a foot of double sided tape to make them work. But this dress....!

Doesn't this make you want to lounge at a beach party sipping Champagne and eating shrimp cocktail? Or enjoy at a Spring garden party eating cucumber sandwiches and lemonade? Or wear to an important fund-raising event in May that requires you to look  fabulous for your Huzzbin because the important event is also the same day as his birthday and you want help him impress his colleagues by being his super-hot wife in the awesome dress?*
I have Spring fever and looking at micro-mini dresses is not making it any better.

*This is a shameless attempt at begging for this dress and I feel a little terrible using Boyfriend's birthday as an excuse to buy ME and New Dress. I am horrible.

2 comments:

  1. Is there a new Boyfriend with a new birthday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, same BF. The Mulitple Sclerosis Wine Auction (he's one of the committe members) is the same day as his birthday this year, May 20. He will be 34! I will be 35 in Septmeber. I don't know how this is happening, all this time just flying by!

      Delete