I hope you enjoy my blog. If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

I hope you enjoy my blog! If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Um... Sofia Coppola? Are You Okay?

....Because you are wearing pajamas and it's daytime. Like, you look like you are going to pop into Target for some dish soap or maybe even grab some brunch with the girls except you have on Pajamas. What, they're Louis Vuitton? Yeah...they're still Pajamas...

 


Oh, wait, your friend Rachel Roy is wearing them, too! At a Movie Premiere? Are you sure she's not in high school and this is Opposite Day? No? It's really a Movie Premiere? Oh, okay.










You know I heard a rumor that Alexa Chung was designing some for Madewell, J Crew's sister retailer, but she's fashion-crazier than a shit-house rat, and I'm kinda okay with that, considering this model looks like she actually is in high school and it actually is Opposite Day......


And since J Crew is for Grown Ups, like The First Lady Michelle Obama, they would never ever advocate wearing silky lounge clothes out in a public forum! I mean, they're too busy helping Mrs. Obama get ready for campaign season to fiddle with something so incredibly stupid like daytime PJ's, right?

NOOOOO!!!!!!











1 comment:

  1. I may wear my sweat pants in public....but can say I've never worn pj's. That should say a lot....I'm midwestern and we love comfortable.

    ReplyDelete