I hope you enjoy my blog. If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

I hope you enjoy my blog! If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

G-POST: Spanky Shows Off His Modeling Skillz.




When I posted this picture on Instagram* a while back I got two responses:

"Draw me like one of your French girls"

"Lindsay Lohan's Playboy pics just keep getting hotter"

If you have a caption of this picture, please submit it in the comment section. Spanky will be judging the best caption, whoever wins will get an actual photo autographed by Spanky. Be creative! Think outside the box!

(I'm working on the follow up of The Big Night dinner. Like the meal itself, the post cannot be rushed and is a work in progress. Pazienza, Mi'Amici, Pazienza....)

*I post a lot of pictures on Instagram. Do you have it on your phone? It rocks. The computer geeks that started the whole gig (and I think there are maybe 10 of them) just sold the whole kit and caboodle to Facebook for $1 billion. I like it because the photos make me look hella skinny. I may be switching my blog feed to Tumblr, because it is Instagram friendly. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. "Well, my name is Spanky, what did you expect walkin' in on me like that?!?

    ReplyDelete