I hope you enjoy my blog. If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

I hope you enjoy my blog! If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

G-POST.

Also known as Gratuitous Picture Of Spanky Thursday.
Spanky is my dog and I love him very much and I think everybody else should, too.
He is very photogenic, so I decided to feature him on his very own regular post, starting today.








Every Thursday will be a new picture! And you will fall in love with him, I promise.

If you have any questions for Spanky, like about how fantastic it is to live with me and the BF, what he likes to eat, the best time to take him for walks, etc, just direct them to my comment page.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Which one of us is Spanky's favorite? I'll tell you. It is Face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question. How much fun is it to chase chickens? I'm trying to plan my weekend.

    ReplyDelete