I hope you enjoy my blog. If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

I hope you enjoy my blog! If not, lie to me and tell me you read it anyway.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Three Whole Years....


Today is me and the BF's third anniversary! I have no idea why he still likes me. I am a giant pain in the ass and I know I drive him crazy. But he seems to be happy... I think it is because I feed him good food and make sure he has ironed shirts. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the mood-altering pills I buy off the street and slip into his coffee in the morning. That's just insurance....

But I love him to the moon and back times infinity. He brings me fresh flowers once a week, tells me I'm pretty (and he makes me feel pretty, too! I know he means it!), DVRs my favorite shows, hounds me to maintain my blog posts, supports me in my career, makes me laugh, makes the bed, lets me buy shoes and doesn't yell, encourages my love of zombies....oh the list goes on.....




                Isn't he handsome????!!!! Stop looking at him!!! He's mine!!!! Back off!!!!







His favorite things in life include baseball, soccer, plaid, corn and Iowa, as evidenced in the picture above...








                                  But I think I am his most favorite thing in the world.





4 comments:

  1. You know you've got it good when you've tricked your wife into thinking that she is the lucky one... when it is obvious that you are really the lucky one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh....sweet! Happy Anniversary you guys! (Had to pull a bit of midwestern in there for you.)

    ReplyDelete